The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students’ Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the University.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the University with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the University by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the University through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/ complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience when any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising All the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal.