The placement Cell in the University ensures that students are guided and placed into the right Organizations, and more importantly, an Organization that would understand and suit their requirements.
The Placements, both for final jobs and Summer Internships is an integral part of any University’s annual calendar of activities. NAU has a well laid-out systematic process of meeting students career goals and corporate’ expectations. The Placement department functions as a bridge between the University’s Schools, Industries and Students. The Placement activities are for the students and by the students.
The leading companies from all sectors are invited by the Placement Cell on the campus, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
Some of the objectives include:
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students
- To unleash their education in an environment. This brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive analysis of industry's best practices
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies
- To provide 100% placements to our graduates