Admission to the school is restricted by school management regulations and conditions of age, ability, and conduct.
ICSE and ISC Board Examinations
Candidates appearing for the ICSE and ISC examinations are expected and advised to take special note of the following points:
Road Safety Rules for Children
Computer Safety Rules
Suspension and Expulsion Regulations
Metas Adventist School strives to be a safe and orderly place. Students may be subject to suspension or expulsion for
committing any of the wrongdoings listed below:
Recommendations To Parents
Tours, Excursions and Camps
Week of Ethics and Values
The week of 'Ethics and Values' is designed to simulate the students through study outside of the classrooms through educational programs, seminars, and special events designed to transform lives, expand spiritual awareness, enhance relationships and open our hearts. The programs are designed to build familiarity and good fellowship among the students.
In order to develop language skills, the school has introduced 'Literary Week'. This encourages students of all ages to participate in various activities to develop their holistic knowledge. At the conclusion of the literary week, extraordinary performers will be awarded.
All students must take part in the science week. During the science week, students are required to make projects and models for display. For the last few years, our students have shown great innovativeness and applications in their work. Students are expected to keep up the tradition. Prizes are awarded in all categories.
Photography Days have been earmarked for all sections of the school. Teachers, parents, and students are advised to make note of these dates. All students and faculty are expected to be present at school on these days. All staff and students should strictly adhere to the school's dress code and should come smartly and neatly attired. Since these photographs will be used for the school's annual magazine, it is imperative that no one should be absent. The days earmarked for photography will be announced in the class.
The school brings out an annual magazine named Crescent. Students and faculty are requested to contribute articles, photographs, etc. All contributions must be factual, original, and creative. All contributions should be neatly written or typed and handed over to the magazine in charge. The magazine editor reserves the right to print or refuse articles.
1. In order to encourage and felicitate the outgoing students, a graduation exercise is introduced. All students of the outgoing class are expected to participate and contribute to this programme.
2. It is compulsory for all graduating students of class XII to participate in this programme as well as to pay the prescribed fees.
3. Fees for the ceremony must be paid in time to ensure its success.
4. Special certificate will be awarded to those candidates who remain present throughout the academic session of classes XI & XII.
The school pays a lot of emphases and attaches a lot of importance to physical education and extracurricular activities. These cultural activities help to broaden the horizons and expose levels of understanding and hence are a mandatory requisite for the child's education and upbringing.
It is compulsory for all students to take part in the following activities of the school.
1. Independence Day Celebrations.
2. Teacher's Day
3. Republic Day Celebrations
4. Talent Day
5. Annual Day
6. Graduation Ceremony
There is a need to shuffle the students to various sections to cater to the needs and the social development of the child.
Points taken into consideration while shuffling the students are:
1. Every bonafide student of the school is entitled and expected to make use of the library.
2. Strict silence must be observed all the time in the library.
3. Personal belongings should not be carried into the library but must be deposited at the counter.
4. Books should not be kept beyond the due dates. A penalty of Rs. 2.00 per day will be levied till the book is returned.
5. Damage done to the books or magazines will have to be made good. Books lost must be replaced or their full cost must be paid for, along with the fine.
6. Every student should make sure that the books they borrow are returned prior to the holidays. Students must obtain a clearance certificate from the librarian.
7. Failure to observe the rules could debar a student from making use of the library.
8. Students are requested to take good care of the books and not to tear or mutilate them in any manner.