- We the NAU are deeply committed to research activities and take a lot of interest in promoting and propagating efforts towards converting discoveries into knowledge, technologies and programs that benefit the society and the research cell plays an important role in this aspect.
- Faculty and students across various disciplines collaborate and work on projects as a team in order to find solutions to questionable aspects of a particular subject. The faculty and students work extensively on their projects and get funded by the Government and in some cases, the University itself. The Research Projects that are carried out by the students are assessed and supported by the faculty members.
- Our faculty fuse research with teaching and their work is relevant. The availability of research resources in the campus also plays an important role in adding to the quality of the project.
- Students contribute to research by working closely with faculty or participating in other research projects at the University. Students have access to a large range of journals comprising of research papers that have been critically acclaimed nationally and globally and that have lead to ground-breaking discoveries in many fields of study.
- NAU provides for a huge pool of resources that lead to valuable insights into the subject that is being studied closely. The faculty of NAU are distinguished for their research and creative activities. Each Department offers research opportunities for students.
PAPERS AND ARTICLES
- Students and teachers from various disciplines collaborate to work on quality research papers. Students are provided with opportunities to expound on topics that require investigation and furthermore, could be funded by the University too, considering that they would have to satisfy some criteria with regard to budget specifications and the duration of field work.
- Students are encouraged to participate in research and work with research specialists and mentors. Whether you are an undergraduate, graduate or a scholar, NAU offers opportunities galore to explore your field of study and fund your research.
- We are committed to the discovery and dissemination of knowledge in order to contribute to lives and in the service of the greater good. Some of our research papers and articles are featured in this section, you can click on it and have a read.
- Students are also encouraged to submit articles about research topics, and are motivated to develop research projects and collaborate with professors and mentors.
- Incubation centres have astonishingly increased in number over the years and have risen in importance because of many factors. Centres where transitory and facilitative assistance is given to small-enterprises or start-ups have become important and since it leads to the promotion of growth in local economies, it is pivotal at a national level.
- The importance of education and innovation is undisputed when it comes to a nation becoming a global leader. A University, being the knowledge epicentre, will play an important role in championing multitude of initiatives to create, exploit and diffuse knowledge and innovations into its immediate and larger society.
- The University, through the incubation centre seeks to support all the members of the NAU ecosystem to convert innovation into products and services that are commercially viable.
Admission to the Incubation centre is open to:
- Faculty and Staff (Current) including Adjunct faculty
- Students (Current and Alumni <2 years)
The NAU Incubation centre targets important aspects that are related to a project. Through the incubation centre, students gain hands-on experience in innovation and entrepreneurship while being nurtured and encouraged by faculty, management and industry experts.
- NAU encourages entrepreneurship and innovation through its incubation centre. Students are motivated to collaborate and work with mentors and build an extensive and exclusive project that would garner investors and convert it into a product or service.
- The NAU is known to lead its students to get firsthand experience in entrepreneurship, promote innovation-driven activities at the institute and provide comprehensive and an integrated range of support that includes mentoring, training programs, networking and many more benefits.
- Submit an e-application form to NAU.
- Screening by the NAU Incubation centre committee.
- Final list by the Incubation Committee
- Agreement executed for the incubation at NAU.
- Incubation funding depends on the aspects of the Project.
Students may be offered opportunities at NAU Incubation Centre on a case-by-case basis. The Incubation Centre will also actively support students with inputs including:
- BRANDING: They may apply for permission to brand themselves as ‘NAU-incubated Company’.
- MENTORING: Academic mentors and Industry mentors available.
- NETWORKING: Planned events at NAU and introduction to potential investors.